Why should you buy Jones?
The Jones Company strives to continually offer the BEST HOME VALUE in the Nashville market, regardless of price range. LiveSmart Jones Homes are substantially more energy efficient than homes built to the minimum code requirements, which equals lower utility bills. AND they make going green easy, with no added expense to the buyer.
- The Jones Company has been building since 1927.
- The Jones Company ranks among the top five percent of national homebuilders in homeowner referrals.
- The Jones Company’s homes have an excellent history of short listing times and high percentage of asking price, meaning excellent “resale-ability” for you.
- The Jones Company strives to make our homeowners happy by delivering a great house at a great price, and communicating throughout the entire process. We are here to help you before, during, and after you’ve moved into your new Jones Home.
- For many years, The Jones Company has consistently maintained Homeowner Satisfaction Ratings that hover around 99% – 100%. Our current ratings (as of July 2010) are: 99% Would Recommend, and a whopping 90% Would Enthusiastically Recommend!
The Jones Company’s Management Team is a group of well-trained professionals with over 200 years of combined experience.
As part of the added value we build into our neighborhoods, we work hard to select only the best locations in Middle Tennessee; building communities that offer great area amenities, and top-notch schools.
The Jones Company offers several distinctive home ‘collections’ from the upper $200s to the $700s, designed to appeal to virtually every lifestyle.
The Jones Company has its own in-house Warranty Department, to serve you after the sale.
The Jones Company is a company deeply dedicated to, and involved in giving back to our community, through our efforts on behalf of Habitat for Humanity and many other charitable organizations.