Jones Company of TN – Warranty Service Representative (WSR)
Jones Company of Tennessee is seeking a Warranty Service Representative to join our team. This position requires someone who is self-starter able to work independently as well as work closely with customers, builders, and sub-contractors in a fast-paced environment while achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
Warranty Service Representatives (WSR’s) resolve warranty calls made by Jones Company homeowners by visiting the home to inspect the issue, determine if it’s eligible under warranty and work with customers and subcontractors to resolve the issue quickly. WSR’s are responsible for warranty resolution in multiple communities to which they are assigned. Employee work phone, iPad, monthly vehicle allowance and fuel card also issued by company.
- Full-time 40-hour a week position, $26 per hour paid weekly plus bonus program.
- Evaluate / inspect, coordinate, and schedule all other repairs with subcontractors and communicate with customers.
- Follow up, inspect, and ensure completion of all repairs to meet or exceed Jones Company quality standards.
- Hold subcontractors accountable for results.
- Handle multiple tasks, as well as projects within designated timeframes.
- The ability to say “no” to non-warrantable items and overcome objections in a professional manner.
- Responsible for achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Follow all established Jones Company warranty standards and procedures.
- Respond to all customer service calls in a professional manner and within established timeframes.
- Maintain an effective, organized system for monitoring and tracking the status of all work orders to completion.
- Coordinate appointments with homeowners and subcontractors.
- Work with hands and tools to perform all duties within individual technical capabilities.
- Assist homeowners with questions or issues and provide advice on routine home maintenance issues.
- Return completed and signed work orders to the Warranty Service Coordinator.
- Work closely with the Area Manager to accurately communicate the status of all assigned warranty work service orders and provide feedback on recurring or preventable issues.
- Maintain the inventory and organization of all supplies and equipment in the company-provided vehicle.
- Respect and maintain the cleanliness of all homes undergoing warranty work.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by management.
- A positive attitude and good social / interpersonal skills are essential for this position.
- Must be able to deal with negativity and remain calm in confrontational situations.
- Previous experience in home building / residential or multi-family construction industry and/or home repair is required.
- Previous experience in homebuilding / residential or multi-family construction repair or remodeling customer service.
- Have exceptional listening and communications skills.
- Follow up and follow through consistently to deliver outstanding service.
- Have excellent time management, organizational and scheduling skills.
- 40-hour week minimum, M-F 7:30AM to 4:30PM, occasional overtime and weekend work
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance – Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Company 401k up to 3% match
- Vacation, Holidays & PTO
- Employee New Home Discount
- Vehicle allowance with company fuel card
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to [email protected], Attn: Warranty Service Representative.