Prepare and maintain thorough, accurate, and detailed working drawings for all designated plans.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Create lot-specific drawings for each home per contract paperwork to include all options (standard and/or custom) and selections.
- Prepare preliminary lot fits, erosion control plan, and landscape plans.
- Create and maintain all overlays for use with lot matrices.
- Assist with drawing custom structural options for pricing and presentation to buyers.
- Coordinate priorities for lot-specific drawings with Subdivision Coordinators, Project Estimators, and other Draftspersons.
- Update lot-specific plans and redistribute for all late change orders.
- Review all lot-specific plans.
- Assist the Lead Draftsperson with maintenance and corrections of master plans.
- Make corrections to detail pages as necessary to reflect additional details per lot-specific creation.
- Participate in the review of all marketing collaterals to ensure the accurate representation of plans, elevations, options, and renderings.
- Print plan books for the sales team for new communities and handle any necessary revisions.
- Update the Plan Change Log and Tracking per plan as needed.
- Maintain working knowledge of REVIT to include creating and maintaining Models and Families as well as creating and maintaining renderings and the materials library.
- Provide support to Estimators, Subdivision Coordinators, Builders and Sales as necessary.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by management.
Must have AutoCad and REVIT experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com, attn: Drafting Tech
The Jones Company is seeking an experienced neighborhood builder/construction superintendent to join our team. This position oversees the construction process, and supervises the work of subcontractors as well as internal construction technicians within the builder’s assigned Jones Company community. The builder is responsible for ensuring that each and every home is brought to closure within the established time schedules and budgets in accordance with The Jones Company’s quality standards while achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
At least 2+ years experience preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn: Builder
Entry-level positions available in the Middle Tennessee area. Tennessee Real estate license and weekend work required. Persons must be motivated and have strong communication, organization and computer skills. This position has been designed to train individuals for onsite community new home sales. Individuals in this position start as an assistant to an onsite new home salesperson.
Click here to E-mail your resume in text format. If you are unable to submit your resume electronically, you may fax it to (615) 595-5490 Attn: Human Resources.