We stand behind our homes
In-house Warranty Team
Unlike most builders who contract out their warranty service, The Jones Company has an in-house warranty team to service you after you close on your home. Unlike outside warranty providers, we know your home, we know all the factors involved in building it, and we can better diagnose and fix any problems that may arise and can be there sooner. Every Jones home is backed by a one-year warranty on workmanship and materials and a 10-year guarantee on major structural components.
If you have a warranty service request, please let us know by logging into your Homeowner Portal.
Please notify us of ALL warranty items through The Jones Company Homeowner Portal.
Homeowner Portal Website: https://jtn.ihmsweb.com
NOTE: If you are within your 1-year warranty and do not have a login (it would have been e-mailed to you) then you can contact [email protected] and ask for a login/password. In that e-mail, please include the following: Name, Community Name, Lot Number and/or Address.
USER NAME = «USER_ID»
TEMPORARY PASSWORD = «PASSWORD»
(Please make sure to change this right away to your own password – instructions below)
This portal is used to:
– Submit your Non-Emergency warranty requests
– View your in-progress warranty items and status
– View your options & color/style selections
– Update your contact info
– Links to docs regarding your home & warranty
The Homeowner Warranty Portal includes the following features:
– My Profile – Your name, address & contact information.
– My Community – General information.
– Warranty Service Request – Requesting warranty service is as easy as clicking the Warranty Service Request link, which allows you to enter a detailed description of your warranty issue/list and you can attach images if you want. All this information translates directly to the warranty department system, which can be retrieved instantly by our Warranty dept. Please make your issue as clear as possible so that assistance may be scheduled appropriately.
– My Selections – Options Selected and Color/Style Selections – your selections are listed here for reference.
– My Warranty List – You can view your open warranty item list, which includes the entry date, vendor, warranty status, and description of the issue.
– Additional Document links – Documents may be uploaded by The Jones Company that you would be able to view.
Please submit your 90 day and 11-month lists thru this Homeowner portal.
You can expect an email response within 5-7 business days of your Service Request submission & your Warranty Technician will schedule within 10-14 days for the actual visit to review your items.
All Mechanical Systems (HVAC, Plumbing & Electric): Call the contractor directly. The phone numbers are in the electric panel or in your kitchen cabinet. Also, submit non-emergency issues in the Homeowner portal so we have a record of them.
Emergency Phone Number after hours: TRUE Emergencies only.
If HVAC, Plumbing, or Electrical call those contractors directly (see above). The Jones Emergency number is: 615-349-6138
- HVAC – Total loss of heat; Total loss of AC when the temp outside is over 90 degrees.
- Plumbing – a leak that requires the entire water supply to be shut off; total sewage stoppage.
- Electrical – total loss of electricity when no outage in the area; electrical sparks or shock at outlets/switches.
- Gas – strong gas smell (Call Gas Company directly); total loss of hot water
Common items NOT covered by warranty and deemed as the Homeowner’s responsibility:
– Caulking (interior & exterior)
– Regular service of mechanical systems
– Painting (includes after your one-time drywall touch up)
– Hardwood Dents/Scratches
– Sealing of granite or tile
We look forward to being of service to you in your 1st year in your New Jones Home.
Your Jones Warranty Team